Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello from Globe, AZ, which is @ elevation of 3500 ft and our resting place after a day of climbing up to 4600 ft and then down again of course.  Love those downhills!  We really felt accomplished when we pulled in  this afternoon.  I'm posting after a 2 day lull this time as the internet service was uncooperative last night when we roosted in Apache Junction, just ouside of Phoenix.  It's been a diverse couple of days...... I'm well, feeling really great and really lucky and really  grateful to be on this trip, seeing amazing sites at every turn and having my boundaries stretched.  We rode @ 56 hilly miles today and leave tomorrow morning for an 83 mile ride to Safford, AZ, our last night in this beautiful state.  Here's what the last couple of days have been like.......

1 comment:

  1. WOW Peg- I thought you said you had a 2600 foot climb. 4600 is amazing! That just leaves the lowly Appalachians. Keep these wonderful posts coming. I feel like I'm there. Love you Jim

    ReplyDelete