Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello all you blog readers!

I've been too tired to type or make any sort of coherent re-telling of the days events for the last 2 days.  We are currently in El Paso - YES, another state crossing!!- and the internet service is rather slow.  As it is dinner time, ( and we never miss any of the fabulous chef Linda's meals...) I will have to retrace the post climb days at another point.  Suffice it to say that all is very well, I continue to have the time of my life and heartily recommend seeing this amazing country from a bicycle seat.  More soon!     Best, Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy,
    I finally am able to read your blog. Wow I am so proud of you! I hope you are having a blast and continue to be inspired by the sites. This country really is beautiful. Miss you.
    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete